Slides must be prepared in a format compatible with Microsoft PowerPoint, Windows Version 7 and delivered to the speaker’s room on a USB flash drive not later than 2 hours before the start of your session.
Kindly note that there will be no possibility of presenting slides from own computer.
Only electronic posters (e-posters) will be displayed at the conference. There is no possibility of presenting printed posters.
Authors of selected posters will have the opportunity to make a 2-minute presentation of their poster during a Poster Session.
E-poster technical requirements:
- image proportions: 9:16
- minimum resolution: 1080 × 1920 px
- orientation: vertical
- bottom margin: 120 px – please do not write anything in the bottom margin as it will be covered by the menu elements
- accepted formats: ppt, pptx, jpg, png
- 1 page/slide per poster
- best fonts: Arial, Verdana, Tahoma, Times New Roman
- minimum font size: 10 pt text, 6 pt figure legends.
Sample poster (.pptx)
Download sample in pptx file → Sample poster.pptx